Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The International Bestseller, 4 million copies sold.

"John Grogan bring the tale of Marley vividly to life, and readers won't be disappointed. With a light & humorous touch, John Grogan has crafted a loving tribute. A book for dog lovers definitely, but well worth a read if you have never owned one of our canine friends."
Andrew Martin, Birmingbam Post.

Yes! I'm talking about the book "Marley and Me". Actually, this is my daughter's book which she has been reading faithfully the past few days. Out of curiosity, I picked it up one day while she was doing some other things, in just one chapter and I was hooked. You have to read it and experience yourself.
http://www.hodder.co.uk/book_details.asp?book=68576

Oh yes, the movie of "Marley and Me", starring Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson, will be released in the UK in 2009 by 20th Century Fox Film. My daughter and me can't wait to catch it when it reaches Singapore next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment