Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lerroy "ABC by Michael Jackson"

Hi Lerroy, I'm very please with your performance in this recent months, you have improved tremendously. Please keep up the good work!

Bte, would you like to share with the other readers whom drop by this page your secret or ideas to excel. Usually, it would took you two months to learn a song and you were lagging behind my schedule, but recently, you're able to complete two songs in a month. How do you do it and I'm very curious and so do my other students. Kindly post your comment below and thanks

;-)

1 comment:

  1. [Lerroy] : haha thx . Actually I just practiced whenever I had the time even it was half an hour or more . A good way to get enough time is by trying to complete ur homework during school hours and so ... For some CCA is a matter .. Even though I am from Band whereby I gt practice thrice a week .. I can manage by time .. So there's no doubt that u can too if u try and organize things . Also practice is another thing .. If u practice for long hours but still don't seem to be improving in ur song .... Its maybe that u don't like the song etc .. So u can choose a song that suits you and most importantly u must enjoy the song and love it . You must also have the self interest . Don't practice hard .. Practice smart .. Lastly , once u reach home after ur music class correct the mistakes pinpointed by your teacher , on the same day itself .. Yea so I think that's it ... It helped me and I hope it helps u ..

    ReplyDelete